It should be a pretty obvious request, but if you are driving during Monday’s eclipse, please don’t become a driver-spectator! Authorities are preparing for trouble, as the worry is the solar eclipse will create a dangerous situation on our roadways… “It’s summer, so the interstate system is already going to be choked with traffic. And when you toss a once-in-a-century event like a total solar eclipse into the mix, it’s a recipe for disaster. Over 200 million people live within a day’s drive of the eclipse’s path, which means an untold number of eager eclipse-chasers will be hitting the roads in anticipation for this rare occurrence. The FHWA is already calling it “one of the largest driver distractions in years.”…” [ Read more here ]
- The Porsche 911 Turbo S Takes A Lightning Lap
- Are Your Hurricane Irma Plans All Hashed Out?
- Saving Your Car Following A Big Flood
- Edmunds Rankings of Top 10 U.S. Autos
- Happy Labor Day From The Tint Company
- How Has Hurricane Harvey Impacted U.S. Car Sales?
- Being Prepared On The Road, With 8 Accessories That Should Be With You
- Domino’s Testing Out Self Driving Pizza Delivery Vehicles
- Pompano Beach Auto Tinting Services
- How To Pick The Right Used Luxury Vehicle