You’ll never know what the daily commute has in store for you. From car accidents to natural disasters, there is always the unexpected to watch out for, but with some basic planning you should be ready for the majority. Check out these 8 items that should never leave your vehicle! “No matter what year, make, or model your car is it should come with basics like a tire iron and jack, but those two items alone won’t cut it. If you end up with a dead battery or empty gas tank, you’ll want a few other things to help you out…” [ Read more here ]
- The Porsche 911 Turbo S Takes A Lightning Lap
- Are Your Hurricane Irma Plans All Hashed Out?
- Saving Your Car Following A Big Flood
- Edmunds Rankings of Top 10 U.S. Autos
- Happy Labor Day From The Tint Company
- How Has Hurricane Harvey Impacted U.S. Car Sales?
- Being Prepared On The Road, With 8 Accessories That Should Be With You
- Domino’s Testing Out Self Driving Pizza Delivery Vehicles
- Pompano Beach Auto Tinting Services
- How To Pick The Right Used Luxury Vehicle