Are you looking to make your next car purchase “American Made”? Statistics in recent years have removed a number of vehicles from the U.S. based list thanks to a portion of their parts being outsourced out of the country. Luckily Edmunds has run down their 2017 compilation of the top 10 American vehicles so you can skip some of the research… “Edmunds began compiling the list by using its 2017 New Car Buying Guides, which highlight its reviewers’ top picks by vehicle type. Then Edmunds put those selections through the Made in America Auto Index. It ranks vehicles based on seven factors, including:…” [ Read more here ]
- The Porsche 911 Turbo S Takes A Lightning Lap
- Are Your Hurricane Irma Plans All Hashed Out?
- Saving Your Car Following A Big Flood
- Edmunds Rankings of Top 10 U.S. Autos
- Happy Labor Day From The Tint Company
- How Has Hurricane Harvey Impacted U.S. Car Sales?
- Being Prepared On The Road, With 8 Accessories That Should Be With You
- Domino’s Testing Out Self Driving Pizza Delivery Vehicles
- Pompano Beach Auto Tinting Services
- How To Pick The Right Used Luxury Vehicle