If you’re looking to take to the streets in a luxury sportscar, there is much better than Porsche, Car and Driver Magazine is taking the Porsche 911 Turbo S out for a spin on the Lightning Lap track at the 4.1-mile Grand West course, showing off it’s speed and cornering. “G-forces in every corner increased compared with those of the last Turbo S, and the Pirellis remained remarkably consistent from lap to lap. More power and the ability to go to it sooner gave the Turbo S the highest peak speed on the track (161.3 mph) and the highest speed into the uphill esses (140.2 mph)…” [ Read more here ]
- The Porsche 911 Turbo S Takes A Lightning Lap
- Are Your Hurricane Irma Plans All Hashed Out?
- Saving Your Car Following A Big Flood
- Edmunds Rankings of Top 10 U.S. Autos
- Happy Labor Day From The Tint Company
- How Has Hurricane Harvey Impacted U.S. Car Sales?
- Being Prepared On The Road, With 8 Accessories That Should Be With You
- Domino’s Testing Out Self Driving Pizza Delivery Vehicles
- Pompano Beach Auto Tinting Services
- How To Pick The Right Used Luxury Vehicle